For Immediate Release: Rapid Application Group now offering ULTEM 9085 & 1010 production materials for their Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) Services.
November 6, 2018 – Rapid Application Group, LLC is proud to announce that it has added Certified ULTEM 9085 and ULTEM 1010 as material options for their FDM production 3D Printing platforms.
Certified ULTEM 9085 is an approved material for aerospace applications, automotive parts including housings, ducts and semi-structural components, advanced functional prototypes and production parts.
ULTEM 9085 Characteristics
- Heat resistant
- Chemical resistant
- Impact resistant
- Strong and durable with outstanding tensile and flexural strength
- Dimensionally stable
ULTEM 9085 Advantages
- Flame retardant plastic
- *Excellent strength
ULTEM 1010 is ideal for custom tools for metal or composite parts fabrications, heat-resistant dies for patterns and fixtures for food production.
ULTEM 1010 Characteristics
- Highest heat deflection temperature (HDT) of any FDM material
- Highest tensile strength of any FDM material
- Dimensional stable
ULTEM 1010 Advantages
- Approved for food contact
- Thermal stability to withstand autoclaving
“We are thrilled to offer certified ULTEM 9085 and ULTEM 1010 to our growing customer base. ULTEM 9085 is an approved material for aerospace interior applications and ULTEM 1010 is approved for food-grade applications. Both materials represent true production capabilities using our Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) service.” said Terry Hill, CEO of Rapid Application Group.
About Rapid Application Group (RAG)
Rapid Application Group (RAG) is the only disabled veteran-owned 3D Printing Service Bureau in the United States. RAG is a leading supplier of 3D Printing, Rapid Prototyping and Additive Manufacturing for plastic, metal prototype, and production parts.
RAG is ITAR certified and AS9100 compliant.
RAG services include:
- Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Stereolithography (SLA)
- Direct Light Printing (DLP)
- Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS)
- 3D Printed Investment Casting Wax Patterns (no tooling)
- 3D Scanning, Reverse Engineering & Inspection
- CNC, Assembly and Custom Finishes
For more information or to arrange interviews, contact RAG here.